This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for site’s owned by WebMinds, Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies of the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
In order for you to be able to use our service, we collect certain personal information from you. We collect contact information such as name, email address, and sometimes mailing address and phone number.
As is true for most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
As part of our service, WebMinds, Inc. collects the email addresses of senders and recipients for the purpose of delivering files.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide the services to us. We do not sell, rent or otherwise share your personal information with any third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if WebMinds, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use both session ID cookies & persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s help file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
Tracking Technologies & Third Party Cookies
Our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they click on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of WebMinds, Inc. If you submit personal information to any of these sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do it at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Web site, or at email@example.com. By contacting us you may:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your Web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Additional Policy Information
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs & community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can link to our site using social networking services such as Facebook & Twitter. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal information with us, such as your sign-in information, name and email address to link between the sites. Services like Facebook & Twitter give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Use of Information
WebMinds may use Information collected in connection with the Site in the following ways:
- To provide requested information, products and services to users;
- To improve the user experience with the Site;
- In connection with the operation of the Site and WebMind's internal business;
- In connection with other Sites or offline businesses owned or operated by WebMinds;
- For Users to obtain information and offers for products and services provided by WebMinds as well as selected third parties.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
8540 Dayton Avenue
Fort Myers, FL 33907