Easy File Shredder has a lot of useful features that will help you stay safe and ensure your deleted files can’t be recovered. With Easy File Shredder you can:
- Securely shred confidential files, such as your financial records, personal documents and photos
- Clean-wipe free disk space
- Prevent hackers and privacy invaders from recovering your deleted files
- Protect yourself from identity theft
Easy File Shredder uses government-approved file shredding technologies, which ensure maximum security and make deleted files unrecoverable. With Easy File Shredder your deleted files will be gone for good.
If you’ve never used a file shredder before, then all these features can be a bit difficult to figure out. But don’t worry, I’ll help you out and show you how to use each feature in a series of blog posts. Let’s start with shredding files.
Shredding files that contain confidential information is something you really should be doing if you don’t want your private information to fall into the wrong hands. Easy File Shredder will help you do that without any hassle whatsoever. Here is what you need to do to start shredding files:
- Launch Easy File Shredder and click on the Shred Files icon
- The program’s file browser will open. Browse to the files you want to shred and select them. Alternatively, drag & drop the files you want to shred to the shredder column
- Now select the shredding algorithm from the drop-down list
- Click on the Start Shredder button and your files will be shredded in such a way that no file recovery software will be able to restore them.